We provide our services for a fixed monthly subscription fee. A set fee means perfect predictability every month and the ability to accurately budget your legal fees over fiscal periods.
Our subscription covers all of the services a client receives from the firm during a month. The fee is as agreed by us and the client in advance and the client’s commitment is strictly month-to-month.
Each client’s fee is based on that particular client’s needs. The first month of the service is an exploratory period that begins with a kick-off in which we meet with your team, view a product demo and learn about your business. We then proceed to provide our full range of services for the exploratory month. At the end of the month, we meet with you and agree upon a monthly rate for going forward. That rate will continue until either party requests an adjustment.
- Negotiate an unlimited number of technology transaction deals
- Provide product legal review
- Draft and help you implement an open source policy
- Invite your team to attend our training sessions without charge
- Create and update your key forms
- Create deal flow tools for your sales and business development teams
- Attend executive staff, board or other company meetings
- Provide unlimited counseling within the scope of our practice
Our services are provided by our entire team of attorneys. While you will have a dedicated lead and second attorney, each attorney in the firm will be familiar with your company, products and deals and will be available to help on your matters. We will also host your forms on an easily accessible Web portal so that you always have easy access to the latest version of every document.
From years of supporting in-house deal and legal teams, we understand the pressure our clients are under to deliver and the efficient, no-nonsense way in which they like to interact with their counsel. By supplying short, practical forms tailored to your business and pro-actively coordinating with your internal stakeholders, we can help streamline your deal workflow and reduce deal closing time while still helping to protect your company’s long-term interests.